Hello, my name is Lea Anne!
I am passionate about helping others. It is an honor to apply my experience in the legal and financial services industry, along with my advanced education and credentials, to creatively and effectively problem-solve and foster relationships.
I offer over 30 years of combined wealth management experience—as a trust officer, attorney, and financial planner working in the areas of trust and estate administration, trust operations, business and personal banking, wealth management, and estate planning.
Located in Orlando, Florida, I am licensed to practice law in the state of Florida (admitted to the Florida Bar in 2015) and have earned the Certified Financial Planner® and Certified Trust and Financial Advisor designations.
As Chief Fiduciary Officer for a de novo bank, I set up the Trust Department—from establishing Policies & Procedures, Forms, Committee Structures, and selecting the Accounting Platform. I worked directly with the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) to secure the Bank’s Trust Powers prior to the opening.
- I am uniquely qualified to prepare your estate plan with careful consideration to your overall goals, family dynamics, and financial aspirations.
- I have the experience and legal knowledge to serve as a Professional Fiduciary—administrating trusts and/or estates.
- I have strong analytical and communication skills combined with unique experience and training that could benefit Fiduciary Litigators in trial preparation.
On a Personal Note…
I have spent most of my life in Central Florida, more specifically, the Dr. Phillips area. My family moved here in 1973 when my father retired after 31 years of military service. Being a late, but “pleasant” surprise, in my parents’ life, I was very young. I grew up in the Dr. Phillips area and raised my children here as well. They are now grown adults. My oldest, Richard, his wife, Sheyanna, and their child, Grayson, lives close by. My second child, Kyle, is carrying on a multi-generational family tradition of military service. He is in the Navy, currently stationed in San Diego. I am loving life, still in the Dr. Phillips area, with my partner and best friend, Alfredo. We co-parent the world’s most spoiled dog (Buddy the Boxther) and cat (Dobby the House Cat).
Professional & Volunteer Activities
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association: Estate, Guardianship, and Trust Committee, Member, Past Chair
- Florida Bar: Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law (RPPTL) Section, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar: RPPTL Section, Estate & Trust Tax Planning Committee Member
- Florida Bar: RPPTL Section, IRA, Insurance & Employee Benefits Member
- Central Florida Estate Planning Council, Board Member
- Estate Planning Discussion Group, Member
- American Red Cross, Greater Orlando, Previous Board Member, Vice Chair
- American Red Cross, Greater Orlando, Previous Board Member, Philanthropy Committee Chair
- 2019 – Recognized by Supreme Court of Florida for exceptional pro bono service